Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Mass Portfolio Composition Import
Last Updated On
1) Prepare a file with your data
- This file needs to be a *.xlsx file. We highly recommend to start by downloading a sample file from Topsheets.
- The first column may contain only values listed in Available fields for Mass Portfolio Composition Import.
- Adjust dates in the second column according to your needs or remove the column. Please note that in some cases (e. g. market cap allocation values) the date column has to be removed otherwise the values are imported as historical and do not show up.
- Third and fourth column represent two separate portfolios. You can add as many columns as you wish. Just keep in mind that every column (portfolio) must have a unique title (e.g. ProgramCode1, ProgramCode2 etc.). Please note, that the program code must not be longer than 35 characters. These codes will be linked to funds in the next step.
2) Add codes to your programs (funds)
- Select an investment program in the left menu and then in the right menu go to Program Terms / Program Name
- Add codes (unique titles) to your programs.
3) Upload your file
- Go to Company Profile / Mass Imports and click “Mass Portfolio Composition Import” (see picture below).
- Select a file and click save.