Uploading monthly performance data
There are various ways to import data. One of the most common imports is uploading monthly returns from an excel file. The data can be imported to one single program or multiple programs.
1. Uploading performance – single program
1. Select a program in the left frame
2. Click Performance / Monthly Data in the right frame
3. Select the “load data from file” radio
4. Choose a file. See Creating import files for more information about files.
5. Upload the file by clicking on save button.
2. Importing performance – multiple programs
1. Go to Company profile / Mass imports / Mass Monthly Data Import
2. Choose a file. See Creating import files for more information about files.
3. If you would like the import to create new programs, tick the “Create new programs for unallocated codes” checkbox.
4. Upload the file by clicking on save button.