You can add a new main benchmark or create your own custom benchmark. Performance of the benchmark can be displayed in its own table separated from the investment program´s performance. There can be as many benchmarks in your investment performance report as you like.
- Select a program in the left frame.
- Click Benchmarks in the right editing frame (see at picture below).
- Choose one of the main benchmarks or click More and find the benchmark you want, then click Save. (If you want to use more than two benchmarks, click Add.)
- You can also use ETFs, Mutual Funds, or Stocks as benchmarks.
- Click New Benchmark in the left frame (see at picture below)
- Add name for your new benchmark, then click Save
- Update performance for your new benchmark (please see other Help question – how to update Monthly/Daily performance).