Custom fields allow users to create text fields with custom titles. These fields can be displayed in the general information table. The fields can be created manually (see below) or using our fund terms mass-import tool.
Creating fields manually
1. Click Company profile in the left frame and then choose Company settings in the right frame.
2. Scroll down to Custom fields section and set up your fields.
1. Select a program in the left frame and then click Other program terms in the right frame.
2. Scroll down to Custom fields section and enter the values.
Display your custom fields in general information table
1. Mouse-over the table and click “edit settings” icon.
2. Move your custom fields from left to right and save settings.