Choose template for my program
There are two different ways to choose a template:
- You can either choose a template for all of your programs.
- Or select a template for a specific program only.
There are 19 standard templates available. These are ready made and our users are able to customize these only to a certain extent. For more information go to custom templates and templates customization.
1) Choose template for all programs
- Click “Choose template” in the left frame (see picture below).
- Select one of the standard templates in the right editing frame (see picture below).
- You can also choose colour and font (see picture below).
- Click “Save”.
2) Choose template for specific program only
- Select a program in the left frame (see picture below).
- Click the three dots icon above the middle frame (see picture below).
- Click “Change template” (see picture below).
- The rest of the process is the same as above.