You can delete programs by changing their status to “Archived”. There are two ways to do that (see below). Please note that programs are not actually erased (only disabled). If you need to restore an archived program, contact our support.
1. Using the context menu
- Right-click a program in the left frame to open the context menu
- Click “Remove”
1. Via More Information section
- Select a program in the left frame.
- Click on More information / Status in the right frame.
- Change program´s status to “Archived” and click “Save”.