Mass data import
The mass data imports allows you to to import performance data for multiple fund factsheets in a few clicks.
1) Prepare the file
- Start by downloading our sample file from Company profile / Mass imports
- When editing the file make sure that every column (program) has an unique title (code), see below.
- The program code can be edited in the Program terms section, see below. Please note, that the program code must not be longer than 20 characters.
- The order of the columns does not need to be in the same order as the list of programs as shown inside Topsheets.
- The file can contain only a subset of your programs. You can always update the rest of the programs afterwards.
2) Uploading the file
- Click on Company profile.
- In Mass Imports section, please select a type of import (e. g. Mass Monthly Data Import).
- Select your file and click Save.
- Tick the “Create new programs for unallocated codes” checkbox if you would like to create new programs for codes which are not assigned to any program.