Choose tearsheet template for a program
There are two options:
- You can either choose a tearsheet template for all of your programs.
- Or select a template for a specific program only.
There are 18 ready made tearsheet templates available. It is possible to make smaller changes to default templates in the preview frame (see this topic for more information). Bigger changes such as changing layout or adding sections, tables and charts must be done on our end. We are able to create a custom factsheet template for you based on your selections and requirements. The price (one-time charge) for creating a custom factsheet template depends on the difficulty.
1) Choose template for all programs
- Click “Choose template” in the left frame (see picture below).
- Select one of the standard templates in the right editing frame (see picture below).
- You can also choose colour and font (see picture below).
- Click “Save”.
- See the video at the bottom of this page for more information.
2) Choose template for specific program only
- Select a program in the left frame (see picture below).
- Click the three dots icon above the middle frame (see picture below).
- Click “Change template” (see picture below).
- The rest of the process is the same as above.
- See the video at the bottom of this page for more information